Latest HR Opportunities - June 2020
HR Manager, 12 Month FTC - Remote Working plus travel within Yorkshire - Salary to £35,000, Full Time -
Updated 03.07.2020 - Now at 2nd Interview Stage
Are you available immediately or do you have a maximum of 4 week notice period?
Working on behalf of a strong group of businesses, who are in a robust, growing sector (even with Covid-19), this is a hands-0n opportunity with the real potential of a permanent role given their growth plans. Guaranteed 12 month contract from August 2020.
• HR Business Partner/Manager level experience - CIPD level 5 or above equiavlent
• Working from home, with some travel to North and East Yorkshire
Reporting to a Senior HR Manager, part of a positive, committed and supportive HR team UK-wide
• Ideally, you will have experience with HR data analysis, report writing and presentation to exec level
• Knowledge of restructure and redundancy processes
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent stakeholder engagement
• Self-starter, resilient and ability to work autonomously with regular and routine tasks
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working to finalise details of the following opportunity, which will be advertised soon:
HR Co-ordinator/Advisor - Salary £25,000 Full Time Permanent (CIPD Level 5) - Hull
To register so that you get first-hand information on HR, L&D and Talent/Recruitment Jobs contact email@example.com
Get in touch...
For a conversation about your HR Career and upcoming opportunities with businesses across the Humber, contact Kim Dhatt, Senior Recruitment Consultant
For a confidential chat and to find out more about internal opportunities with Humber HR People, please email our Managing Partner, Kate van der Sluis.